Friday, September 28, 2007

California Beaches with Padma and Hayley

Moonrise in Carmel


Me and Padma at the beach right after sunset


Sunset in Carmel


The PCH played it's role on this clear, fog-free day


Hayley, me and Padma in Monterey


Hayley and Padma have the California experience in my car at the beach



Bringing India to California - Indian myth says that if you write Rama's name on the beach, the sea will wash it away - it took about 10 minutes before the sea could find his name this far from home ;)



At the beach


Hayley's first feel of the Pacific Ocean - first impression "So cooold!"



Me and Padma - after 5 months in India, I'm still so pale that I wash out in pictures ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.