Friday, June 29, 2007

Nothing To Report

The clothes pile is still waiting to be put away, its been cloudy and raining nonstop for over a week, and I am getting over the flu. It has been an uneventful week, with nothing to report. I got what I thought was bad food poisoning on Saturday and was knocked out for a few days and now I've just been going to work and sitting around at home. Since a bunch of expats have all had the same symptoms, we've now decided that it was the flu, and it sucks. This weekend I don't have any plans, so hopefully I'll be able to do something other than lying around. Now that I've had a hiatus in hyderabad I need to get on the ball to plan my trips for the rest of my time here - there are some big ones! Malaysia, Nepal, Thailand- its time to start planning!

No comments: